8/15/2010CIE presents a number of new courses, programs and services to greet both traditional and non-traditional students in fall 2010. In part one, take a peek at what's in store from the K-16 Education Center, University Extension and the Professional Development Center.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
tips university of texas-university charter school migrant student program business 100 years professional development center university extension k-16 education center thompson conference center austin migrant video students migrant student graduation enhancement program liliya spinazzola online courses ut online high school lifelong learning informal classes continuing education olli how to linda glessner pdc petroleum extension service migrant student recognition ceremony petex 25th anniversary impact judy ashcroft