8/15/2010CIE presents a number of new courses, programs and services to greet both traditional and non-traditional students in fall 2010. In part one, take a peek at what's in store from the K-16 Education Center, University Extension and the Professional Development Center.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
liliya spinazzola students migrant austin pdc lifelong learning 25th anniversary top award business how to k-16 education center continuing education informal classes university extension migrant student recognition ceremony judy ashcroft professional development center university of texas-university charter school thompson conference center ut online high school migrant student graduation enhancement program impact linda glessner olli 100 years video petex migrant student program online courses tips