4/1/2010Forty outstanding high school migrant students from across Texas were recognized on March 29 at the 23rd annual Migrant Student Recognition Ceremony at The University of Texas at Austin. Our video cameras were on hand to capture the event.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
informal classes continuing education how to students university extension thompson conference center 100 years safety petex university of texas-university charter school migrant liliya spinazzola migrant student program olli migrant student graduation enhancement program professional development center linda glessner pdc video ut online high school business online courses lifelong learning impact austin tips k-16 education center migrant student recognition ceremony top award 25th anniversary