4/1/2010Forty outstanding high school migrant students from across Texas were recognized on March 29 at the 23rd annual Migrant Student Recognition Ceremony at The University of Texas at Austin. Our video cameras were on hand to capture the event.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
olli ut online high school austin university of texas-university charter school 100 years judy ashcroft petroleum extension service 25th anniversary migrant lifelong learning thompson conference center online courses continuing education professional development center university extension informal classes video k-16 education center linda glessner business pdc impact petex tips liliya spinazzola migrant student graduation enhancement program students how to migrant student recognition ceremony migrant student program