4/1/2010Forty outstanding high school migrant students from across Texas were recognized on March 29 at the 23rd annual Migrant Student Recognition Ceremony at The University of Texas at Austin. Our video cameras were on hand to capture the event.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
petex austin university of texas-university charter school university extension olli professional development center how to online courses students 25th anniversary business migrant student graduation enhancement program pdc migrant impact ut online high school continuing education migrant student program migrant student recognition ceremony tips 100 years judy ashcroft petroleum extension service liliya spinazzola lifelong learning linda glessner video thompson conference center k-16 education center informal classes