4/1/2010Forty outstanding high school migrant students from across Texas were recognized on March 29 at the 23rd annual Migrant Student Recognition Ceremony at The University of Texas at Austin. Our video cameras were on hand to capture the event.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
university extension k-16 education center migrant student graduation enhancement program online courses migrant liliya spinazzola linda glessner austin ut online high school judy ashcroft informal classes students professional development center continuing education video petex how to impact migrant student recognition ceremony tips olli business petroleum extension service 25th anniversary migrant student program lifelong learning university of texas-university charter school pdc 100 years thompson conference center