4/1/2010Forty outstanding high school migrant students from across Texas were recognized on March 29 at the 23rd annual Migrant Student Recognition Ceremony at The University of Texas at Austin. Our video cameras were on hand to capture the event.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant how to pdc impact austin olli university of texas-university charter school linda glessner petex petroleum extension service continuing education students judy ashcroft thompson conference center 25th anniversary liliya spinazzola video k-16 education center tips 100 years online courses migrant student graduation enhancement program professional development center informal classes ut online high school migrant student recognition ceremony university extension business lifelong learning migrant student program