4/13/2012On March 28, Dr. Linda Glessner took part in a panel discussion entitled “Redefining Resilience: Leading Change through Strategic Analyses and Accountability" during the UPCEA's annual conference in Portland, Oregon.
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
top award university of texas-university charter school migrant student program migrant migrant student recognition ceremony austin petex 100 years business 25th anniversary k-16 education center olli tips judy ashcroft online courses thompson conference center lifelong learning informal classes liliya spinazzola students professional development center how to video continuing education university extension ut online high school migrant student graduation enhancement program linda glessner pdc impact