2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
tips linda glessner ut online high school lifelong learning utcpe business professional development center migrant liliya spinazzola 100 years judy ashcroft continuing education thompson conference center 25th anniversary impact migrant student graduation enhancement program online courses university of texas-university charter school video university extension informal classes k-16 education center petroleum extension service migrant student recognition ceremony students petex pdc migrant student program how to olli