2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
25th anniversary lifelong learning olli judy ashcroft pdc online courses thompson conference center business petroleum extension service video impact university extension linda glessner university of texas-university charter school students migrant student graduation enhancement program liliya spinazzola 100 years how to informal classes ut online high school migrant tips migrant student program austin continuing education migrant student recognition ceremony petex k-16 education center professional development center