2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant professional development center impact online courses thompson conference center how to lifelong learning video austin olli linda glessner judy ashcroft pdc migrant student recognition ceremony migrant student program students tips migrant student graduation enhancement program 100 years continuing education liliya spinazzola informal classes 25th anniversary university of texas-university charter school university extension petex business ut online high school k-16 education center top award