2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
continuing education liliya spinazzola business 25th anniversary online courses linda glessner austin video tips informal classes university of texas-university charter school pdc impact migrant student graduation enhancement program students olli how to petex k-16 education center migrant thompson conference center ut online high school lifelong learning migrant student program professional development center petroleum extension service migrant student recognition ceremony 100 years university extension judy ashcroft