2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
linda glessner 25th anniversary petex migrant ut online high school students olli online courses university extension informal classes pdc tips lifelong learning k-16 education center migrant student program how to video continuing education business university of texas-university charter school austin migrant student graduation enhancement program judy ashcroft thompson conference center liliya spinazzola migrant student recognition ceremony petroleum extension service impact 100 years professional development center