2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
liliya spinazzola migrant informal classes judy ashcroft k-16 education center continuing education professional development center how to video business thompson conference center tips online courses migrant student recognition ceremony linda glessner olli ut online high school students university of texas-university charter school 100 years petex university extension migrant student program migrant student graduation enhancement program 25th anniversary lifelong learning impact petroleum extension service pdc austin