2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
linda glessner migrant student graduation enhancement program professional development center 100 years liliya spinazzola tips impact petex continuing education migrant student program austin pdc ut online high school lifelong learning video online courses informal classes 25th anniversary thompson conference center top award migrant university extension university of texas-university charter school students migrant student recognition ceremony judy ashcroft k-16 education center how to olli business