2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
professional development center business university of texas-university charter school university extension petroleum extension service continuing education 25th anniversary pdc online courses liliya spinazzola k-16 education center migrant student graduation enhancement program migrant student recognition ceremony students olli austin lifelong learning tips informal classes linda glessner ut online high school migrant migrant student program thompson conference center video 100 years impact judy ashcroft petex how to