2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student program impact utcpe business migrant student recognition ceremony thompson conference center informal classes linda glessner continuing education lifelong learning pdc professional development center ut online high school students petroleum extension service k-16 education center online courses video petex how to liliya spinazzola migrant university extension migrant student graduation enhancement program tips olli judy ashcroft 25th anniversary university of texas-university charter school 100 years