3/5/2012In 2012, the Migrant Student Program celebrates its 25th Anniversary. To mark this milestone, we will feature updates on former students to see how the program impacted their lives. First is Alexis Fernandez, who went from 2006 Student of the Year to UT Austin graduate to Samsung Semiconductors engineer.
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
video continuing education impact thompson conference center informal classes students lifelong learning k-16 education center austin 100 years migrant student graduation enhancement program professional development center how to university extension migrant student program migrant student recognition ceremony ut online high school migrant liliya spinazzola olli pdc top award tips linda glessner petex 25th anniversary judy ashcroft university of texas-university charter school online courses business