2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student program pdc migrant student recognition ceremony k-16 education center ut online high school continuing education thompson conference center petroleum extension service 100 years olli online courses tips linda glessner petex how to utcpe liliya spinazzola lifelong learning university of texas-university charter school business impact students university extension judy ashcroft professional development center video migrant student graduation enhancement program 25th anniversary informal classes migrant