2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
linda glessner petex university of texas-university charter school professional development center lifelong learning migrant student graduation enhancement program thompson conference center migrant student program students k-16 education center olli ut online high school how to pdc austin business university extension impact informal classes 25th anniversary migrant student recognition ceremony liliya spinazzola online courses video petroleum extension service judy ashcroft 100 years migrant tips continuing education