2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
judy ashcroft olli informal classes k-16 education center impact petroleum extension service professional development center business migrant student recognition ceremony migrant student program students pdc migrant student graduation enhancement program lifelong learning migrant 100 years university extension linda glessner austin ut online high school thompson conference center tips online courses continuing education how to university of texas-university charter school video 25th anniversary liliya spinazzola petex