2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
business university extension informal classes students video 25th anniversary migrant student graduation enhancement program impact olli professional development center linda glessner online courses migrant student recognition ceremony lifelong learning thompson conference center migrant student program 100 years tips continuing education petex migrant university of texas-university charter school ut online high school liliya spinazzola k-16 education center austin petroleum extension service pdc judy ashcroft how to