2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
impact ut online high school linda glessner continuing education migrant student program university of texas-university charter school lifelong learning migrant student graduation enhancement program students pdc migrant business informal classes petex olli 25th anniversary migrant student recognition ceremony 100 years university extension k-16 education center thompson conference center austin liliya spinazzola tips petroleum extension service professional development center video online courses how to judy ashcroft