2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
lifelong learning university of texas-university charter school impact liliya spinazzola tips linda glessner online courses how to judy ashcroft austin continuing education thompson conference center k-16 education center migrant student graduation enhancement program 25th anniversary professional development center informal classes petex business university extension migrant student program video petroleum extension service migrant student recognition ceremony migrant ut online high school 100 years olli students pdc