2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
lifelong learning olli k-16 education center liliya spinazzola business petex online courses university of texas-university charter school impact pdc migrant student recognition ceremony 25th anniversary thompson conference center judy ashcroft migrant student graduation enhancement program how to informal classes continuing education top award migrant professional development center linda glessner students tips migrant student program video 100 years austin university extension ut online high school