2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
100 years pdc lifelong learning liliya spinazzola k-16 education center migrant business tips university extension olli informal classes migrant student graduation enhancement program ut online high school online courses professional development center students migrant student program 25th anniversary university of texas-university charter school migrant student recognition ceremony video judy ashcroft petex continuing education petroleum extension service linda glessner impact how to thompson conference center austin