2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
ut online high school how to continuing education migrant student program university extension austin pdc migrant student graduation enhancement program university of texas-university charter school lifelong learning olli thompson conference center business linda glessner petroleum extension service informal classes impact 100 years k-16 education center judy ashcroft professional development center video 25th anniversary migrant liliya spinazzola students tips migrant student recognition ceremony petex online courses