2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
ut online high school continuing education business students 100 years migrant student graduation enhancement program petex olli austin migrant video lifelong learning migrant student recognition ceremony impact pdc 25th anniversary university extension migrant student program tips k-16 education center liliya spinazzola university of texas-university charter school informal classes how to judy ashcroft thompson conference center online courses professional development center linda glessner petroleum extension service