2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
professional development center university extension video thompson conference center migrant 25th anniversary petex how to university of texas-university charter school olli migrant student program pdc linda glessner migrant student recognition ceremony business online courses informal classes judy ashcroft students ut online high school tips petroleum extension service k-16 education center liliya spinazzola 100 years continuing education impact migrant student graduation enhancement program austin lifelong learning