2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
online courses tips migrant student recognition ceremony thompson conference center migrant student program olli 100 years how to utcpe continuing education linda glessner video impact petex university of texas-university charter school petroleum extension service informal classes professional development center pdc university extension ut online high school migrant business migrant student graduation enhancement program k-16 education center liliya spinazzola judy ashcroft 25th anniversary students lifelong learning