2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
impact continuing education thompson conference center migrant student program video k-16 education center pdc how to lifelong learning informal classes judy ashcroft migrant 100 years university extension online courses professional development center utcpe tips olli students ut online high school 25th anniversary business migrant student graduation enhancement program migrant student recognition ceremony liliya spinazzola linda glessner petex petroleum extension service university of texas-university charter school