2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
top award impact olli k-16 education center students thompson conference center safety 100 years liliya spinazzola migrant student graduation enhancement program tips ut online high school pdc online courses austin university of texas-university charter school video informal classes professional development center university extension continuing education 25th anniversary migrant petex migrant student program how to linda glessner lifelong learning business migrant student recognition ceremony