10/30/2012PDC's Texas Mine Safety and Health Program was recently honored by the Mine Safety and Health Administration for 25 years of providing high-quality training to Texas mine workers.
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
petex lifelong learning migrant olli migrant student recognition ceremony thompson conference center video austin k-16 education center university extension business 25th anniversary impact ut online high school online courses informal classes linda glessner pdc migrant student graduation enhancement program migrant student program tips continuing education how to professional development center students 100 years liliya spinazzola judy ashcroft top award university of texas-university charter school