2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
- PDC deepens global partnership with Mexico’s Escuela de Mercadotecnia
k-16 education center petex professional development center migrant student program business migrant continuing education migrant student recognition ceremony impact liliya spinazzola ut online high school olli linda glessner judy ashcroft university extension migrant student graduation enhancement program informal classes austin university of texas-university charter school tips 25th anniversary how to lifelong learning students pdc 100 years video thompson conference center top award online courses