2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
linda glessner pdc thompson conference center petex video migrant student graduation enhancement program university of texas-university charter school olli lifelong learning migrant judy ashcroft professional development center informal classes university extension continuing education migrant student program how to 25th anniversary liliya spinazzola 100 years k-16 education center business utcpe online courses tips students migrant student recognition ceremony impact petroleum extension service ut online high school