2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
linda glessner online courses lifelong learning ut online high school university extension 25th anniversary pdc top award olli university of texas-university charter school 100 years tips migrant student program migrant student recognition ceremony austin business continuing education impact thompson conference center k-16 education center judy ashcroft students liliya spinazzola petex informal classes migrant student graduation enhancement program professional development center video how to migrant