2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
pdc migrant student program migrant student recognition ceremony university extension 25th anniversary migrant olli tips migrant student graduation enhancement program petroleum extension service informal classes students linda glessner business video judy ashcroft lifelong learning continuing education petex liliya spinazzola professional development center thompson conference center austin university of texas-university charter school online courses k-16 education center ut online high school how to impact 100 years