2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
university of texas-university charter school petex thompson conference center austin 25th anniversary 100 years migrant student graduation enhancement program linda glessner impact migrant student program k-16 education center students video petroleum extension service judy ashcroft professional development center migrant student recognition ceremony continuing education pdc liliya spinazzola how to online courses ut online high school business informal classes lifelong learning migrant tips university extension olli