2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
olli 100 years petex tips migrant student program thompson conference center ut online high school 25th anniversary austin linda glessner petroleum extension service migrant continuing education impact pdc how to k-16 education center university extension university of texas-university charter school lifelong learning business video liliya spinazzola migrant student graduation enhancement program students professional development center migrant student recognition ceremony online courses judy ashcroft informal classes