2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student program utcpe thompson conference center migrant student graduation enhancement program olli 100 years university extension continuing education business tips petroleum extension service linda glessner lifelong learning judy ashcroft liliya spinazzola impact migrant online courses petex university of texas-university charter school pdc ut online high school students 25th anniversary k-16 education center migrant student recognition ceremony informal classes professional development center how to video