2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
ut online high school petex 25th anniversary continuing education 100 years migrant student graduation enhancement program judy ashcroft austin professional development center k-16 education center pdc how to video students online courses linda glessner lifelong learning thompson conference center liliya spinazzola business university extension petroleum extension service migrant student program informal classes tips university of texas-university charter school olli impact migrant migrant student recognition ceremony