2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
pdc university extension thompson conference center business petroleum extension service liliya spinazzola students petex migrant student recognition ceremony olli k-16 education center judy ashcroft video tips migrant student program 25th anniversary university of texas-university charter school migrant student graduation enhancement program continuing education professional development center ut online high school linda glessner lifelong learning informal classes migrant impact online courses utcpe 100 years how to