2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
25th anniversary migrant olli ut online high school how to thompson conference center linda glessner university extension continuing education pdc informal classes university of texas-university charter school lifelong learning migrant student recognition ceremony impact video online courses austin top award migrant student program migrant student graduation enhancement program tips business 100 years liliya spinazzola students petex professional development center safety k-16 education center