2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
petex how to linda glessner professional development center top award business impact 100 years online courses migrant 25th anniversary olli migrant student program university extension migrant student recognition ceremony informal classes students pdc k-16 education center video tips thompson conference center ut online high school lifelong learning liliya spinazzola migrant student graduation enhancement program judy ashcroft petroleum extension service continuing education university of texas-university charter school