2/17/2012William J. Powers, Jr., president of The University of Texas at Austin, recently acknowledged the good work of the University of Texas-University Charter School in his Tower Talk blog.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
k-16 education center university of texas-university charter school petroleum extension service judy ashcroft olli liliya spinazzola lifelong learning 25th anniversary continuing education utcpe petex migrant student recognition ceremony thompson conference center university extension professional development center informal classes 100 years impact linda glessner migrant student graduation enhancement program online courses business how to students tips video ut online high school migrant student program pdc migrant