2/17/2012William J. Powers, Jr., president of The University of Texas at Austin, recently acknowledged the good work of the University of Texas-University Charter School in his Tower Talk blog.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
austin migrant student program online courses thompson conference center petex continuing education video ut online high school professional development center 25th anniversary lifelong learning students pdc migrant student graduation enhancement program petroleum extension service how to migrant university extension 100 years tips judy ashcroft informal classes business liliya spinazzola migrant student recognition ceremony university of texas-university charter school olli k-16 education center impact linda glessner