2/17/2012William J. Powers, Jr., president of The University of Texas at Austin, recently acknowledged the good work of the University of Texas-University Charter School in his Tower Talk blog.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
ut online high school linda glessner petex migrant student graduation enhancement program pdc tips lifelong learning k-16 education center online courses liliya spinazzola university extension 25th anniversary video how to informal classes petroleum extension service impact olli business students thompson conference center migrant judy ashcroft university of texas-university charter school professional development center migrant student recognition ceremony migrant student program 100 years continuing education austin