2/17/2012William J. Powers, Jr., president of The University of Texas at Austin, recently acknowledged the good work of the University of Texas-University Charter School in his Tower Talk blog.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student program linda glessner lifelong learning thompson conference center professional development center petex migrant student graduation enhancement program judy ashcroft video 25th anniversary utcpe continuing education university extension ut online high school migrant olli tips petroleum extension service students informal classes business university of texas-university charter school how to 100 years migrant student recognition ceremony pdc impact online courses k-16 education center liliya spinazzola