2/17/2012William J. Powers, Jr., president of The University of Texas at Austin, recently acknowledged the good work of the University of Texas-University Charter School in his Tower Talk blog.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
tips thompson conference center migrant business video ut online high school petroleum extension service pdc 25th anniversary migrant student program judy ashcroft online courses how to migrant student recognition ceremony linda glessner k-16 education center students liliya spinazzola continuing education olli university of texas-university charter school professional development center university extension austin petex lifelong learning migrant student graduation enhancement program informal classes 100 years impact