2/17/2012William J. Powers, Jr., president of The University of Texas at Austin, recently acknowledged the good work of the University of Texas-University Charter School in his Tower Talk blog.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
austin lifelong learning 25th anniversary continuing education ut online high school online courses business professional development center migrant petroleum extension service olli informal classes impact thompson conference center migrant student recognition ceremony migrant student program 100 years liliya spinazzola judy ashcroft linda glessner students tips university of texas-university charter school how to petex university extension video k-16 education center pdc migrant student graduation enhancement program