3/4/2010Dr. Blinda McClelland, an instructor with University Extension, participates in Explore UT every year to help foster future generations of creative scientists and innovators. Learn how Dr. McClelland introduces young minds to the vast mysteries of DNA through the simple use of Twizzlers and gumdrops.
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
- PDC deepens global partnership with Mexico’s Escuela de Mercadotecnia
tips business migrant student program migrant informal classes students lifelong learning migrant student recognition ceremony continuing education 25th anniversary university extension professional development center austin how to olli migrant student graduation enhancement program thompson conference center 100 years university of texas-university charter school petroleum extension service liliya spinazzola pdc video petex linda glessner k-16 education center ut online high school online courses impact judy ashcroft