32nd Annual South Central Joint Mine Health and Safety Conference
March 25-27, 2014 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This is a single registrant system. To register more than one person at a time, please use a unique email address for each individual registration or email your completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Being a Vendor
- Increase product awareness and meet potential customers
- Centralized locations for eight states worth of customers
- Give your company a competitive edge
- All conference breaks and most meals are in the Vendor Exhibit area
- If you are not there, your competition will be
- Proceeds benefit the vendor hospitality reception
The fee is $500 and includes:
-One participant registration for the conference. Additional registrations are available for $200 per person.
-One table and vendor hospitality reception. Sharing of tables by multiple companies is not permitted.
Register early, the best tables will be assigned first.
The vendor table size is 6’ x 30”. Includes table cloth and skirt.
Electricity is available for $10 per table.
Setup is Monday, March 24, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Vendor Hospitality Reception is March 25, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
The Sheraton Hotel Downtown
1 North Broadway Ave.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
You can reserve your room online at www.sheratonokc.com or by calling 405-232-2780 or 1-888-627-8416. Rooms must be reserved by March 3, 2014; you must mention the Joint Mine Health and Safety Conference to receive the special conference rate.