:: Tuition Assistance Details: Air Force
Obtaining Tuition Assistance for Air Force Personnel
- Air Force members should go to the Academic Institution (AI) portal to apply for Tuition Assistance (TA) online using the Air Force Virtual Education Center.
- In the AI portal, you will create a username and password if you don’t already have one. Then you will complete the online application for TA providing the requested institution and course information. Your application will be reviewed by the Air Force, and your local education center will inform you if and when your Tuition Assistance request is approved.
- Upon approval, Air Force members will receive an approved TA form entitled “Authority for Tuition Assistance – Education Services Program” that will have your and the approving officer’s electronic signatures.
- When you are ready to register, you will add the course(s) from the UEX website and check out through our online shopping cart. If you do not already have a UT EID, you will be taken through the steps to get one during the registration process. On the payment page, select “Military Tuition Assistance” for the payment method and enter your military branch information.
- Submit your approved TA form to UEX. Please note that your registration will not be processed until our office has an approved TA form.
To Submit Your TA Form
Email, fax, or mail your approved TA form.
Fax: (512) 471-2905
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7637
Austin, Texas 78713-7637