:: 2014 AP* Summer Institutes at UT Austin
Attention all Austin ISD Teachers!
Please read all the instructions. The Department of Advanced Academic Services at Austin ISD will only consider your request for support if you complete all the steps below.
- Fill out and print the form, Request for Support to Attend Pre-AP/AP Summer Institute.
- Complete the online registration process.
- Select the summer institute you plan to attend and “check out.” Do not select the button for “printable registration form.”
- Register online with your e-mail address. If you are already in our system with that e-mail address, you will be prompted to enter your PIN. If you do not know or remember this pin, request to have it emailed to you. It should only take a few moments to arrive.
- Once you have logged on, you will enter your contact information, including school information.
- On the payment screen, select, “I am an AISD teacher” and continue.
- On the review information page, review your information to make sure it is correct. Make any necessary corrections. Click Complete Registration.
- You will see an order confirmation page. You must print this page.
- Submit the order confirmation page AND the completed Request for Support form to Sheila Dunn at Advanced Academic Services by fax at (512) 414-9875. To confirm receipt of your documents you may contact Sheila Dunn at the following phone number, (512) 414-9986.
- You will be informed by Advanced Academic Services if you have been approved to attend. Approval to attend can only be granted by AAS.