:: 2014 AP* Summer Institutes at UT Austin
Hello Round Rock ISD Teachers!
Please read all the instructions as this is a NEW PROCESS. Your campus Associate Principal will only consider your request for training if you complete registration as stated below.
- STEP ONE: Fill out and print the form, RRISD Request for Support to Attend Pre-AP/AP Summer Institute.
- STEP TWO: Complete the online registration process.
- Select the summer institute you plan to attend and “check out.” Do not select the button for “printable registration form.”
- Register online with your e-mail address. If you are already in our system with that e-mail address, you will be prompted to enter your PIN. If you do not know or remember this pin, request to have it emailed to you. It should only take a few moments to arrive.
- Once you have logged on, you will enter your contact information, including school information.
- On the payment screen, select, “I am a RRISD teacher” and continue.
- On the review information page, review your information to make sure it is correct. Make any necessary corrections. Click Complete Registration.
- You will see an order confirmation page. You must print this page.
- STEP THREE: Return both the Order Confirmation Page AND the completed Request for Training Form to your Associate Principal to scan and email to Michelle Swain with Advanced Academic Services at email@example.com. You will be informed by RRISD Advanced Academic Services if you have been approved to attend.