:: Semester Courses



You are eligible to enroll in University Extension classroom credit courses if:

  • You have a high school diploma or GED (courses may also be taken for dual high school/college credit with appropriate signatures)
  • You are not on active scholastic or disciplinary dismissal from any institution of higher education
  • You possess the prerequisites listed for the course for which you register (see Course Prerequisites)
  • You have satisfied the requirements of the Texas Success Initiative (TSI)
  • You have maintained a 2.0 grade point average for all courses taken with University Extension (after taking three courses)
  • You are in good financial standing and have no active bars with University Extension
  • Newcomers to Texas may take these courses immediately after arrival without jeopardizing any future eligibility to qualify for in-state tuition after one year of residency in Texas