:: Semester Courses



A passing grade for undergraduates is D- or better; for graduates it is C or better.

Please note the deadline on the official calendar if you wish to change your grading status.

If you are planning to use your extension credit hours toward a degree, please be aware before you register of the conditions your institution imposes regarding eligibility to take courses for pass/fail.