:: Course Options for CPA Exam Preparation
|Lorna Schwimmer took|
FIN 320F with UEX to meet
requirements to sit for the
Course Options for CPA Exam Preparation
The educational requirements issued by the Texas State Board of Accountancy require completion of a bachelor’s degree and 150 hours of college credit, which must include a specific number of accounting and other business courses to become eligible to take the CPA exam.
UEX courses are available in three course formats, so you can build credit at a time and in a way that is best suited to your needs:
- semester classroom courses
- semester online cohort courses
- self-paced online courses
Semester Course Options
Registration is open for Spring 2014 courses, which begin the week of January 13, 2014.
- BA 320F - Foundations of Entrepreneurship
- FIN 320F - Foundations of Finance
- LEB 320F - Legal Environment of Business (Online)
- MAN 320F - Foundations of Management
- MKT 320F - Foundations of Marketing
Browse our complete Semester Course Lists to see additional courses.
Self-paced Online Course Options
These courses are self-paced and independent study, so you can register for them anytime, and do the coursework from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- ECO 304K - Introduction to Microeconomics
- ECO 304L - Introduction to Macroeconomics
- ECO 333K - Development Economics
- ECO 355 - Development Problems and Policies in Latin America
- LEB 320F - Legal Environment of Business
Search the complete list of Self-paced Online Courses to find other course options.
Advising is available year round for anyone interested in taking advantage of UEX course options. UEX encourages you to consult with our advisor, Dr. Mike Raney.