:: Dual Credit
High School Students Seeking College Credit
Many academically strong juniors and seniors take advantage of our dual credit options which allow students to take college courses that simultaneously fulfill high school graduation requirements. By doing this, a high school student will earn credit for not only the college course, but, also, for the equivalent high school course.
What are the benefits?
- Experience higher education courses.
- Earn college credit while in high school.
- Augment a high school transcript with higher level courses.
How do I register for courses?
- Consult with your High School advisor about which UEX course you need.
- Complete the Dual Credit Enrollment Form.
- Mail or Fax the completed form to UEX.
Which courses are available?
UEX offers many online college courses. For course descriptions, textbook information, and course price, see the Complete Self-paced Online Course List.