:: Summer and Fall Courses that Carry Flags
Posted: May 6, 2013
UEX Courses Help UT Students Meet Flag Requirements
In the process of fulfilling the core curriculum and other degree requirements, undergraduate students at The University of Texas at Austin complete courses with significant content in the following six areas, called flags:
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Global Cultures
- Cultural Diversity in the United States
- Ethics & Leadership
- Independent Inquiry
This summer and fall, University Extension (UEX) is offering the following courses that carry flags, to help students meet these requirements.
Summer 2013 Courses with Flags
- N 309 - Global Health (Online): Global Cultures Flag
- GOV 357M - Civil Liberties: Writing Flag
- GOV 357M - Civil Liberties (Daytime, July Only): Writing Flag
Fall 2013 Courses with Flags
- ANT 324 - Culture, Creativity and Globalization: Writing Flag
Browse our complete Summer and Fall 2013 course lists to find a course that works for you.
Looking for more flexibility?
UEX offers 50 Self-paced Online Courses that can be started anytime from anywhere.
UEX courses are transferable and appear on an official transcript from The University of Texas at Austin.