:: Finish Online Courses On Time for Graduation
Posted: February 29, 2012
Finish Online Courses On Time for Graduation
Attention college seniors. Graduation deadlines are quickly approaching! Whether you’re a student at UT Austin or elsewhere, March and April are important months for getting your last requirements wrapped up so you can walk and get your diploma. For undergraduate students in most colleges and schools at The University of Texas at Austin, April 2, 2012 is the deadline to apply for graduation.
Seniors enrolled in self-paced online courses with University Extension (UEX) need to plan ahead and to allow time for end of course processes to meet the graduation application deadline.
Important Steps to Remember
- Take your midterm. Keep in mind any and all midterms must be graded before you can request your final exam.
- Submit your remaining assignments. To be eligible to request your final exam, you must have submitted all assignments.
- Take your final exam by March 16. To be sure that your course grade will be on your academic record by April 2, plan to take your final exam by the end of Spring Break, March 16.
If you need advising, you can check with UEX’s academic advisor, Dr. Mike Raney, anytime.
UT Austin Graduation Information by College
- UT Cockrell School of Engineering
- UT College of Communications
- UT College of Education
- UT College of Fine Arts
- UT College of Liberal Arts
- UT College of Natural Sciences
- UT McCombs School of Business
These students used UEX courses to finish their degree requirements and graduate. Click each photo to read their stories and advice for other students.