:: Finish Self-paced Online Courses for Graduation
Posted: January 31, 2013
Finish Self-paced Online Courses On Time to Meet Graduation Deadlines
Attention, college seniors: graduation deadlines are quickly approaching! Deadlines at different schools vary, but all seniors enrolled in University Extension (UEX) self-paced online courses need to plan ahead and be ready to take their final exam in March, at the latest, to meet most graduation application deadlines.
For undergraduate students in most colleges and schools at The University of Texas at Austin, April 1, 2013 is the deadline to apply for graduation.
Important Steps to Remember
- Take your midterm. Keep in mind that your midterm must be graded before you can request your final exam.
- Submit your remaining assignments. To be eligible to request your final exam, you must have submitted all assignments.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to take your final exam. To be sure that your course grade will be on your academic record on time to meet your graduation requirements, plan to take the final exam at least two weeks before you need the grade. Students at UT Austin should take their final exam before the end of Spring Break, on March 17, to meet the April 1 deadline.
If you need advising about your graduation requirements, check with your department’s academic advisor.
UT Austin Graduation Information by College
- UT Cockrell School of Engineering
- UT College of Communications
- UT College of Education
- UT College of Fine Arts
- UT College of Liberal Arts
- UT College of Natural Sciences
- UT McCombs School of Business