:: Tuition Assistance Details: Navy
Obtaining Tuition Assistance for Navy Personnel
- The first step for Navy students is to contact the Navy College Office to discuss TA eligibility and the Navy’s TA application process.
- Next, submit form NETPDTC 1560 to apply for TA.
- Upon approval of your TA Application, Navy members will receive an approved TA form that will say “Tuition Assistance Authorization” at the top.
- When you are ready to register, you will add the course(s) from the UEX website and check out through our online shopping cart. If you do not already have a UT EID, you will be taken through the steps to get one during the registration process. On the payment page, select “Military Tuition Assistance” for the payment method and enter your military branch information.
- Submit your approved TA form to UEX. Please note that your registration will not be processed until our office has an approved TA form.
To Submit Your TA Form
Email, fax, or mail your approved TA form.
Fax: (512) 471-2905
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7637
Austin, Texas 78713-7637