:: Self-paced Courses



Your course readings will come from one or more textbooks. Some courses may require other learning resources as well, such as workbooks and CD-roms.

Many courses cannot be started without the required textbook and you have a limited time to complete your course after you register. Therefore, we recommend that you get the textbooks before you register for a course.

University Extension does not sell or provide textbooks. Purchase or rent your textbooks as soon as you can from the vendor of your choice. Always order by the ISBN number to make sure you get the proper edition. Many sites such as BookFinder.com or DealOz.com allow searches (by ISBN) of new and used books from several vendors at the same time for easy comparison shopping. If you have trouble finding your textbook, please contact our office for assistance.