:: UTLA Registration - Fall 2013
Registration for Fall 2013 is closed.
UTLA Fall 2013 Courses
Registration for Bradley Students
- COM 350L — Communication Internship: Semester in Los Angeles
Fall 2013 Electives:
- COM 324 — The Development Process of Film and Television
- COM 324 — How Hollywood Works: The Business of Show Business
- COM 324 — Inside the Music Industry
- COM 324 — New Media and Emerging Entertainment
- COM 324 — Careers in Entertainment
You must register for a total of nine credit hours.
- You will need a UT Electronic ID (UT EID) to register. (Note: always use this same UT EID whenever you interact with UT Austin, now or in the future).
Set up your UT EID and password.
- Select your courses. Then, click the Check Out button at the top right of this page.
- On the next page, select the grading status for each course. You must take COM 350L on a pass/fail basis.
- Do not check the library fee and disregard later notices in regard to this fee. You will not be charged a library fee.
- Farther down this page, check that you understand the refund deadline. (You are not responsible for complying with this policy, as you are not paying UEX directly, but you need to check this box in order to proceed).
- Check that you agree to UEX policies. (By checking this box, you are agreeing to the UEX policies as they relate to academic deadlines and policies).
- Enter your UT EID and password.
- Enter your biographical information.
- Enter your educational information.
- For the simultaneous enrollment question, select “Nowhere, only UEX” from the pull-down menu.
- In the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) section, check the box that states, “I understand that in order to enroll in University Extension credit classes, I must comply with the laws and policies of the Texas Success Initiative (TSI).” (Texas requires that students demonstrate that they are college ready).
- Under the line that begins, “I claim exemption from TSI based on the following,” check the reason that you are exempt.
- Enter your college attendance information.
- Review and edit (if necessary) your information, confirm your identity and information, and submit your registration. (Included in the certification is a statement that you agree to have your credit card charged, which does not apply to you since you are not paying UEX directly nor providing your credit card information, but which you need to check in order to submit your registration).
If you want to stop during the registration process for any reason, make sure you close out/quit your browser completely before restarting the registration process.