:: Summer and Fall 2013 Course Registration
Posted: March 27, 2013
Registration Open for Summer and Fall 2013 Courses
Registration is open for University Extension’s Summer and Fall 2013 evening and online cohort courses.
With University Extension (UEX) courses you can:
- Fulfill core curriculum requirements.
- Explore an upper-division topics course.
- Finish up that last course to graduate.
- Get premed prerequisites done.
- Earn the Business Foundations Certificate.
And so much more! UEX courses are transferable and appear on an official transcript from The University of Texas at Austin.
Browse our complete Summer and Fall 2013 course options to get started.
Looking for more flexibility?
UEX offers around 40 Self-paced Online Courses that can be started anytime from anywhere.