:: Summer and Fall 2014 Course Registration
Registration Open for Summer and Fall 2014 Courses
Registration is now open for University Extension’s Summer and Fall 2014 evening classroom and online cohort courses.
With University Extension (UEX) courses you can:
- Fulfill core curriculum requirements.
- Explore an upper-division topics course.
- Finish up that last course to graduate.
- Get premed prerequisites done.
- Earn the Business Foundations Certificate.
And so much more! UEX courses are transferable and appear on an official transcript from The University of Texas at Austin.
Browse our complete list of Summer and Fall 2014 course options to get started.
Looking for more flexibility?
UEX offers around 40 Self-paced Online Courses that can be started anytime from anywhere.