:: LBJ Washington DC Summer Program 2012
LBJ School of Public Affairs — Washington D.C. Summer Program
The Summer 2012 program offers three graduate seminars. One objective of the program is to complement the D.C.-based summer internships (for current UT LBJ School students) aimed at familiarizing students with federal Washington and introducing them to senior-level officials there. To enhance the classroom experience through a plurality of views and experiences, the LBJ School is offering this professional development opportunity through UT Extension to current LBJ School alumni and other policy professionals.
Eligibility: Individuals holding at least an undergraduate degree and who are not, and will not be, enrolled at UT Austin during the 2011-12 academic year. Current UT Austin students should register through the UT Registrar’s office.
Location: All courses will be taught at the University of California, Washington Center (UCDC), located at 1608 Rhode Island Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20036.
Please note: Registration is closed for the Summer 2012 program.
- To begin the registration process, add the course(s) that you need to your shopping cart. Then, click the Check Out button, which appears at the top right of this page.
- Select your grading method, Letter Grade or Pass/Fail, from the Grade Method pull-down.
- No library or late registration fees will be assessed. Don’t check the “not concurrently enrolled” box under the library fee.
- At the top of the second registration page, under “Education Information,” for the simultaneous enrollment question, select “Nowhere, only UEX” from the pull-down menu.
- You will receive an email receipt once your registration has been processed.
If you want to stop during the registration process for any reason, make sure you close out/quit your browser completely before restarting the registration process.