::PLAN AN EVENT
Who may use the Thompson Conference Center?
TCC can be used by organizations and individuals sponsoring educational, not-for-profit programs.
When is TCC available?
TCC is available during the following times:
- FACILITY HOURS: 7:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. daily except major holidays
- OFFICE HOURS: 7:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- UNDER THE OAKS: Open for breakfast, lunch and snacks 7:30 a.m.- 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- DINING ROOM: Available for dinner or receptions, 6:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. daily, 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m., weekends except major holidays
How can you reserve space at the TCC?
You can reserve space for either a full day or a half day:
- FULL DAY 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- HALF DAY 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. OR 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. OR 6:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. A room reserved for any part of two half-day periods will be charged at full-day rate.