Tuition & Fees**
Monthly Tuition Rates effective September 1, 2013
Tuition rates are set yearly to accommodate varying levels of household income, and are reflected in the following charts.
Use the household income categories and corresponding tuition levels below to figure out what rate applies to your family.
$55,000 - $109,999
*We have limited availability of Student and Level A spaces. Student and Level A spaces are available for children in families where all adults in the household work or go to school or are unable to care for a child and whose income falls below $55.000. Level B and C will be based solely on household income.
If your child is currently enrolled in our program and you are interested in applying for one of these spaces, please complete the reduced fee application in your enrollment packet. Extra copies are available at the front desk of each center.
- There is a $25 tuition discount for each sibling enrolled at the UT Child Development Center.
- The Child Development Center maintains a limited number of level A and student tuition spaces. If more families qualify, a waiting list will be established for the lower tuition spaces and these families will pay level B tuition rates until one of the lower tuition spaces becomes available to them.
- The director and assistant director will review income documentation upon enrollment, and once every following year.
- Appeals for reduced tuition due to special circumstances go through the Office of the Vice President for University Operations.
- Families may have their tuition category reviewed during the year upon request.
- Level A spaces are reserved for non-student UT employees.
- Tuition levels are established at time of enrollment.
- $25 application fee per family due at time of application
- $150 deposit is due upon accepting an opening. Amount will be applied towards September tuition. This deposit is not refundable.
PDFs require the free Adobe® Reader® or compatible software.