Human resources (HR), finance, and administration form the backbone of the organization. They manage functions like recruitment, benefits, and payroll; do the accounting and produce reports on the organization’s financial health; and they are the go-to people who tell us how do manage our daily lives at work.
Do not make the mistake, however, of viewing these areas as support functions. They frequently drive organizational strategies like talent management and financial management.
Cart is empty.
The Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) certification examinations are widely recognized as the industry standard for evaluating human resource professionals’ competencies. HRCI is an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and provides testing and certification services. To obtain PHR or SPHR certification, candidates must meet specific HR work experience requirements defined by HRCI and must demonstrate mastery of the HR body of knowledge by passing a certification examination. SkillSoft is an HRCI Approved Provider, #2304, and these certificates are designed to provide a comprehensive foundation of the HR body of knowledge, preparing you for the certification examinations. For more information about the certification exams, please visit http://www.hrci.org/.
This certificate program is offered through our partner, SkillSoft. They provide comprehensive eLearning content and technology products developed by content experts and educators in cooperation with industry leaders and professional organizations.
Estimated Course Hours: PHR 23 / SPHR 26
Target Audience: Human Resource Professionals, managers, and all individuals preparing for the PHR and SPHR certification examinations of Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI); compensation and benefits analysts, administrators, staffing managers, and recruiters will also have interest in this certifiation path program.
UTPDC powered by Skill Soft
Courses in this program include:
(Select a title below for details.)
- Human Resources Core Knowledge: Skills, Concepts, and Tools
- Human Resources Core Knowledge: Functions and Activities
- Final Exam: Human Resources Core Knowledge (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- Business Management and Strategy: The HR Function and Business Environment
- Business Management and Strategy: HR and the Strategic Planning Process
- Business Management and Strategy: HR Functions and Roles
- Final Exam: Business Management and Strategy (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- Workforce Planning and Employment: Employment Legislation
- Workforce Planning and Employment: Recruitment Strategies
- Workforce Planning and Employment: Sourcing and Selecting Candidates
- Workforce Planning and Employment: Orientation, Onboarding, and Exit Strate
- Final Exam: Workforce Planning and Employment (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- Human Resource Development: Regulations and Organizational Development
- Human Resource Development: Employee Training
- Human Resource Development: Performance Appraisal and Talent Management
- Final Exam: Human Resource Development (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- Compensation and Benefits: Regulations, Strategies, and Needs Assessment
- Compensation and Benefits: Managing Policies, Programs, and Activities
- Compensation and Benefits: Organizational Responsibilities
- Final Exam: Compensation and Benefits (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- Employee and Labor Relations: Employment Regulations and Organizational Pro
- Employee and Labor Relations: Behavioral and Disciplinary Issues and Resolu
- Employee and Labor Relations: Unions and Collective Bargaining
- Final Exam: Employee and Labor Relations (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- Risk Management: Organizational Risk and Safety and Health Legislation
- Risk Management: Workplace Safety, Security, and Privacy
- Final Exam: Risk Management (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- Strategic HR for SPHR Exam Candidates Part I
- Strategic HR for SPHR Exam Candidates Part II
- Final Exam: Strategic Human Resource Management (HRCI: SPHR-aligned)