Cart is empty.
Word 2010 is the newest version of Microsoft’s dynamic word processing tool and it offers features that allow you to create attractive and engaging documents. The Ribbon menu, which is unique to Microsoft Office, organizes Word’s many features into related tabs and makes it easier to quickly access those you need. The new Backstage view provides a single streamlined ‘stage’ for all file-level tools, such as those used for saving, printing, and sharing your files. This course explores these topics and many other basics of using Word 2010, including opening the application, creating new documents, and an introduction to the many tools that will help you create and edit your documents.
Estimated Course Hours: 13.0
Target Audience: End users seeking Advanced word skills
Continuing Education : 1.3
UTPDC powered by SkillSoft
Courses in this program include:
(Select a title below for details.)
- Using Themes, Backgrounds, Watermarks, and Quick Parts in Word 2010
- Adding Tables of Contents, Footnotes, Hyperlinks, and Bookmarks in Word 201
- Forms, Fields, and Mail Merge in Word 2010
- Managing, Inspecting, and Recovering Word 2010 Documents
- Creating and Formatting Tables in Word 2010
- Manipulating Tables in Word 2010
- Embedding Charts and Tables into Word 2010