UT Wordmark
masthead The University of Texas at Austin The College of Liberal Arts The College of Liberal Arts

Ask Libby

Who can help me read an audit?

If you have questions about degree requirements and you have a declared major, you should contact the advisor in your major department. If you are undeclared or need additional assistance with your advising audit, you may see a Student Division advisor. You should also have a degree evaluation with a Student Division advisor in GEB 2.306 at least one semester prior to your graduation semester.

Related Q & A
  • Does a C- count as credit for a foreign language class? And, if it doesn\'t, can I retake that class?
  • So I will need four semesters of Spanish if that is the language I choose?
  • After passing the American Government CLEP Test, will I still need to take GOV 312(L,P, or R)?
  • Can I take my government class on a pass/fail basis and it still count toward my core classes?
  • How do I know if I received credit for a class if I took an AP test?
  • Attachments
    attachment No attachments were found.
    Wasn't this answer helpful enough ?