Why does not this course count toward Area C?
You should check the following:
- You must have 3 hours of mathematics, excluding Mathematics 301, 316K, and 316L.
- 6 hours in one of the following subjects: astronomy, biology, chemistry, geological sciences, marine science, nutrition, physical science, or physics
- No more than 9 hours in any one department listed above
- 3 hours from math, computer sciences, or any subject listed above
- 6 additional hours from all of the subjects listed above or from the approved Area C alternative courses list
- Only 12 hours of math and computer sciences combined may be included in these 18 hours.
HOW WOULD YOU RATE THIS ANSWER ?