UT Wordmark
masthead The University of Texas at Austin The College of Liberal Arts The College of Liberal Arts

Ask Libby

Do I have to declare a major to get an audit?

No. Each semester prior to registration, an advising audit is available for you. If you are undeclared, you may pick up your audit in the Student Division office in Gebauer 2.306. If you have a declared major, you may request your audit in the department office. You may also prepare an advising audit based on any major or minor, at any time, using the Registrar's Interactive Degree Audit System.

Related Q & A
  • Does a C- count as credit for a foreign language class? And, if it doesn\'t, can I retake that class?
  • So I will need four semesters of Spanish if that is the language I choose?
  • After passing the American Government CLEP Test, will I still need to take GOV 312(L,P, or R)?
  • Can I take my government class on a pass/fail basis and it still count toward my core classes?
  • How do I know if I received credit for a class if I took an AP test?
  • Attachments
    attachment No attachments were found.
    Wasn't this answer helpful enough ?