UT Wordmark
masthead The University of Texas at Austin The College of Liberal Arts The College of Liberal Arts

Ask Libby

How do I get an F from an expired I changed?

The instructor on record for the course can file paperwork to change to an F back to an I or to another grade if they choose to do so. Contact him or her. If for some reason the instructor no longer is here, you may contact the department chair.

Related Q & A
  • Can I take courses at another school during my last 30 hrs?
  • How do I take a leave of absence from the university?
  • Do any of my ROTC courses count toward a degree in Liberal Arts?
  • How can I audit a course/ sit in a course but not get credit for it?
  • Is a professor allowed to reschedule a class at a different time other than the normal class time?
  • Attachments
    attachment No attachments were found.
    Wasn't this answer helpful enough ?