UT Wordmark
masthead The University of Texas at Austin The College of Liberal Arts The College of Liberal Arts

Ask Libby

If I am an undeclared major, where do I go for academic advising?

Please see an academic advisor in the Student Division.  

During registration you will probably be seen with less waiting time if you come early in the morning. If you want to talk with an academic advisor about issues not related to registration, plan to see one when the registration period is over.

Related Q & A
  • What happens if I miss the pass/fail deadline? Can I still change it?
  • When is the deadline to switch a class to pass/fail?
  • Where can I see if I am taking a class pass/fail ?
  • How do I get approval from the dean to take more than the maximum hours in a semester?
  • What happens if I fail a class?
  • Attachments
    attachment No attachments were found.
    Wasn't this answer helpful enough ?