UT Wordmark
masthead The University of Texas at Austin The College of Liberal Arts The College of Liberal Arts

Ask Libby

Can I minor in Internation Studies and Global Relations?

No, you would need at least 12 hrs in a single field (with at least 6 hrs of upper-division) to minor in something. We currently only offer three IRG courses ( 9 hrs) and theses courses are reserved primarily for IRG majors.

Related Q & A
  • What undergraduate double (dual) degree programs does UT offer?
  • If I want to declare a second major within Liberal Arts, do I have to declare a second minor also?
  • What are the requirement to transfer into the business program?
  • Can I minor in finance if my major is in the College of Liberal Arts?
  • Can I double major with two majors from separate colleges?
  • Attachments
    attachment No attachments were found.
    Wasn't this answer helpful enough ?