Can I pass/fail a course?
You can pass/fail a course if you have completed at least 30 hours. There are a few things to keep in mind.
- Any class you take pass/fail will become an elective. It may not apply to any area, major, or minor requirements.
- To pass the course you must make at least a grade of D-.
- If you fail the course, it will affect your GPA.
- You may only count 16 hours of pass/fail courses toward your degree.
- You may only take two classes pass/fail in one semester.
HOW WOULD YOU RATE THIS ANSWER ?