UT Wordmark
masthead The University of Texas at Austin The College of Liberal Arts The College of Liberal Arts

Ask Libby

How do I take a leave of absence from the university?

Speak with an academic advisor in the Student Division office (Dean's advising suite) in person at GEB 2.306 or call 512-471-4271.

Related Q & A
  • Can I take courses at another school during my last 30 hrs?
  • Do any of my ROTC courses count toward a degree in Liberal Arts?
  • How can I audit a course/ sit in a course but not get credit for it?
  • How do I get an F from an expired I changed?
  • Is a professor allowed to reschedule a class at a different time other than the normal class time?
  • Attachments
    attachment No attachments were found.
    Wasn't this answer helpful enough ?