UT Wordmark
masthead The University of Texas at Austin The College of Liberal Arts The College of Liberal Arts

Ask Libby

Do I need to take the ALEKS if I am taking M408L?

No, the prerequisite for taking M408L is M408K,  M408C or M408N with a grade of C- or higher.

Related Q & A
  • Where do I go to take the ALEKS test?
  • What if you are in a FIG and need to drop one of the classes, does that drop you out of the others?
  • What is ALEKS?
  • What is the schedule for summer orientation?
  • What is a First-Year Interest Group (FIG)?
  • Attachments
    attachment No attachments were found.
    Wasn't this answer helpful enough ?