UT Wordmark
masthead The University of Texas at Austin The College of Liberal Arts The College of Liberal Arts

Ask Libby

What undergraduate double (dual) degree programs does UT offer?

Generally speaking, you can get a dual degree if you are pursuing two different degrees in separate colleges at UT. It may be possible to received dual degrees in the same college, for example a B.S. and B.A. in the College of Liberal Arts, but you should consult your academic advisor for specific questions.

Related Q & A
  • If I want to declare a second major within Liberal Arts, do I have to declare a second minor also?
  • What are the requirement to transfer into the business program?
  • Can I minor in finance if my major is in the College of Liberal Arts?
  • Can I double major with two majors from separate colleges?
  • What minors are available?
  • Attachments
    attachment No attachments were found.
    Wasn't this answer helpful enough ?