UT Wordmark
masthead The University of Texas at Austin The College of Liberal Arts The College of Liberal Arts

Ask Libby

What happens if I get sick or hurt and cannot go to class?

Contact your professors to let them know that you will need to miss class. If you cannot get in touch with one or more of them, call the Student Division at (512) 471-4271. Let someone know the reason you are unable to attend classes and we will contact your professors. Many professors require verification from the health provider in order to grant an excused absence.

Related Q & A
  • Can I take courses at another school during my last 30 hrs?
  • How do I take a leave of absence from the university?
  • Do any of my ROTC courses count toward a degree in Liberal Arts?
  • How can I audit a course/ sit in a course but not get credit for it?
  • How do I get an F from an expired I changed?
  • Attachments
    attachment No attachments were found.
    Wasn't this answer helpful enough ?