I am a simultaneous major in both Liberal Arts and another college, I need to drop a class; the 12th class day has passed- where do I go?
Students with simultaneous majors in Liberal Arts and another
college should initiate the following changes with their other college
before coming to Liberal Arts:
- Grade changes for all classes
- Add/ Drops
- Dismissal appeals and other misc. appeals
- Requesting Permission to take more than 17 hours to their other college (in this example, Business.)
Students must consult the College of Liberal Arts for academic issues such as:
- Application to graduate in the College of Liberal Arts
- Petitioning for a modification to your Liberal Arts degree plan
- Academic advising for Liberal Arts major(s)
HOW WOULD YOU RATE THIS ANSWER ?