For meetings in Fiscal Year 2014-15.
- Candidates for full professors, endowed chairs, and all candidates in the Department of Economics meet with Dean Diehl. Appointments should be scheduled for 30 minutes.
- Candidates for assistant or associate professor positions meet with one of the Associate Deans. Please review the list below and contact the appropriate Associate Dean for your department. Appointments should be scheduled for 30 minutes.
- If your department's assigned dean is unavailable, the Dean's Office will schedule your candidate with another dean based on availability.
- Please email a copy of the candidate's CV and itinerary at least 24 hrs prior to the scheduled meeting time.
- Candidates for Full Professor and Chairs in all departments
- Economics (all candidates)
Contact: Heike Titus, 512-232-6298
- African and African Diaspora Studies
- Geography and the Environment
- Mexican American and Latina/o Studies
- Religious Studies
- Spanish and Portuguese
Contact: Hannah McKenna, 512-471-9209
- American Studies
- Asian Studies
- Germanic Studies
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies
Contact: Jessica Mahoney, 512-232-3336
- French and Italian
- Rhetoric and Writing
Contact: Lauren Apter, 512-232-2094
Please direct comments on the Procedures Guide to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified: 2 December 2014