Skip Navigation
UT wordmark
College of Liberal Arts wordmark
creees masthead
Mary Neuburger, Director BUR 452, 2505 University Avenue, Stop F3600, Austin, TX 78712 • 512-471-3607

Faculty Forms

Travel Request Form
CREEES' request for travel funds used by faculty and staff prior to travel. To be submitted to Director for funding approval. (Reguires log-on with EID.)

Faculty Travel Grant Application
Eligible faculty will be guaranteed up to $1,200 per academic year for travel expenses to present original papers at scholarly and professional meetings. This includes reimbursement for all allowable travel-related expenses (such as lodging, meals, transportation and registration, which are non-taxable reimbursements), and can also be used to cover extra childcare expenses incurred due to the travel (a taxable reimbursement). An approved “Request for Travel Authorization,” or RTA, must be on file prior to travel. These funds may be used for foreign or domestic travel. More information available HERE.

EFFECTIVE MAY 20, 2013: All business-related air travel must be arranged through Anthony Travel or Corporate Travel Planners. Go to for more information. 

Request for Speaker Form
CREEES' request for funding to invite a speaker to UT Austin. To be submitted to Director for approval. (editable)

Authorization of Professional Services (APS). Must be accompanied by "APS Checklist" document. (editable)

APS "Checklist"
EICCC - Employee/Independent Contractor Classification Checklist (requires PIF, below, if person does not have a Vendor ID on file with the University). (editable)

Payee Information Form (PIF) - required in order for any person or organization to receive funds from UT. Submitting the form establishes a Vendor ID with the Office of Accounting. A copy of a government issued photo-ID is required from individuals, as well. Routing instructions are on the form. (editable)

IRS From 8233
Foreign Tax for non-USA citizens receiving stipend from UT.

Car Rentals (requires log-on with UT EID)
Link to the UT Travel Management Services car rental webpage. 

bottom border