Promotion and Tenure Panel
Tue, April 22, 2014 • 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM • Gearing Hall (GEA) Room 125
All Faculty Welcome
Each panelist will speak briefly on their perspectives on promotion from their position within the university. Then the floor will be open to questions. This is your chance to ask all your questions to key players in the decision-making process.This event is open to both men and women.
The program will provide candid and important information for faculty concerning promotion (including lecturers) and tenure.
- Dr. Greg Fenves, Executive Vice President and Provost
- Dr. Janet Dukerich, Senior Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
- Dr. Linda Hicke, Dean, College of Natural Sciences
- Dr. Lauren Webb, promoted to Associate Professor (Chemistry)
- Dr. Maria Juenger, promoted to Full Professor (Civil, Architectural, and Environmental Engineering)
- Dr. Jane Johnson, promoted to Senior Lecturer (Spanish & Portuguese)
- Moderated by Dr. Jeanne Freeland-Graves, (Nutritional Sciences)