Internship & Job Services for all Liberal Arts Students
Sun, January 29, 2012
Dear Liberal Arts Students,
Welcome back to campus!
As you know, the job market continues to be challenging for everyone, and jobs tend to go to the students who start their searches early and demonstrate the best job-seeking skills. We encourage you to take advantage of our services as soon as possible.
You can start by exploring our internship and job search resources and services online:
- Career Coaching, Interview Prep, Resume & Cover Letter Help: http://www.utexas.edu/cola/orgs/lacs/Students/Coaching/Overview.php
- Access to Jobs & Internships: http://www.utexas.edu/cola/orgs/lacs/Students/JobsInternships/overview.php <http://www.utexas.edu/cola/lacs/resources/jobs-internships>
- Employer Connections: http://www.utexas.edu/cola/orgs/lacs/Students/Connections/Overview.php
- Pre-Law & Grad School Advising: http://www.utexas.edu/cola/orgs/lacs/Students/PL-GS/Overview.php
- Credit-based Courses: http://www.utexas.edu/cola/orgs/lacs/Students/Courses/AcademicCourses.php
Internship Courses: Are you doing an internship this spring? Learn how you may be eligible to get credit for your experience. http://www.utexas.edu/cola/orgs/lacs/Students/Courses/Internship.php
Spring Career & Internship Fair, Save the Date: April 12, 2012! Details coming soon.http://www.utexas.edu/cola/orgs/lacs/Students/Connections/CareerFairs.php
Need More Info?: You can explore these services and many more at http://www.utexas.edu/cola/orgs/lacs/ or you can visit our office in FAC 18. We’re open Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.