Study Abroad Funding
Posted: February 5, 2010
The study abroad community on campus will begin hosting information sessions for students focusing on funding study abroad programs. The sessions will run throughout the spring semester and will cover:
· Getting tips on how to plan ahead and find the best funding options.
· Learning about the three primary areas of funding for study abroad.
· Learning strategies to help you gauge the “real cost” of study abroad.
· Discovering how to be an active participant in finding the best funding.
The sessions will take place:
- Thursday, Feb. 4, 3 to 4pm - BUR 134
- Wednesday, Feb. 10, 5 pm to 7 pm CBA Events 3.304 (Additional info on scholarship essay writing will be presented at this session!)
- Monday, Feb. 22, 3 to 4pm - BUR 116
- Thursday, March 4, 3 to 4pm - UTC 4.132
- Thursday, April 1, 3 to 4pm - BUR 134