Hans C. Boas, Director :: PCL 5.556, 1 University Station S5490 :: Austin, TX 78712 :: 512-471-4566
Early Indo-European Texts
Note: there are great disparities in capability among personal computers in contemporary use.
Unfortunately, support for Unicode®
and/or the repertoire of fonts installed on your personal computer cannot be detected by a web server!
Accordingly, we have prepared multiple versions of each text; this set of texts is for systems/browsers
with Unicode support, but fonts for only the Unicode 2.0 character set (including combining diacritics).
(You may switch to other versions via links below.) Texts:
- Excerpt from Kushtetuta e Kosovës (The Constitution of Kosovo) (2008)
- Excerpt from Ismail Kadare's Gjenerali i ushtrisë së vdekur (The General of the Dead Army) (1963)
- Excerpt from the 1967 Albanian translation of Marin Barleti's Historia e jetës e vepravet të Skënderbeut (The History of the Life and Deeds of Skenderbeg, originally written in Latin, 1508)
- Excerpt from Kanuni i Lekë Dukagjinit (1933)
- Excerpt from Meshari i Gjon Buzukut (1555)