Hans C. Boas, Director :: PCL 5.556, 1 University Station S5490 :: Austin, TX 78712 :: 512-471-4566
Early Indo-European Texts
Note: there are great disparities in capability among personal computers in contemporary use. Unfortunately,
support for Unicode® and/or the
repertoire of fonts installed on your personal computer cannot be detected by a web server! Accordingly,
we have prepared multiple versions of each text; this set of texts is for systems/browsers
with Unicode support, but fonts for only the Unicode 2.0 character set (including combining diacritics).
(You may switch to other versions via links below.) Texts:
- Compert Con Culainn 'The Conception of Cu Chulainn', part of the Ulster Cycle
- Táin Bó Regamna 'The Cattle Raid of the Important Calf', also part of the Ulster Cycle
- Táin Bó Regamna (continued)
- Táin Bó Regamna (conclusion)
- Comrac Liadaine ocus Cuirithir 'The Encounter of Liadain and Cuirithir'
- Audacht Morainn 'The Testament of Morann'
- Immram Brain 'Bran's Voyage'
- Fingal Rónain 'The Kin-slaying of Ronan'
- Lebor Gabála Érenn 'The Book of the Taking of Ireland'
- Aislinge Meic Con Glinne 'The Vision of Mac Con Glinne'